As the year draws to a close, I like to ponder the lovely books I’ve read throughout the year. And, as always, I find it hard to choose just ten favorites.
To make my task easier, however, I do choose a favorite each month as I’m doing my wrap-ups.
So here goes: Some favorites, listed in no particular order. (Click titles for reviews)
1. Mudbound, by Hillary Jordan
2. The Bungalow, by Sarah Jio
3. Blue Monday, by Nicci French
4. 11/22/63, by Stephen King
5. Ninepins, by Rosy Thornton
6. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
7. Blackberry Winter, by Sarah Jio
8. You Are the Love of My Life, by Susan Richards Shreve
9. Forgotten, by Catherine McKenzie
10. Windfall, by Penny Vincenzi
What were your favorite reads this year? What is on your list for the New Year?
Enjoy your holiday season, and fill up your days with fabulous books!